Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Christian History

The first church that I ever attended was St. John Vianney Catholic Church in Mentor, OH. I attended CCD Religious Education Classes as a child and received the Sacraments of Baptism, Penance & Holy Eucharist in order to make my Confirmation. On July 12, 2003, I was married to Tim Intihar at St. Hubert’s Episcopal Church in Kirtland Hills, OH. After our marriage, we took classes at St. Hubert’s in order to convert from a Catholic into becoming official Episcopalians. God is now calling me to branch out to Grace Church of Mentor so I can have more opportunities to grow as a Christian.
Jesus Christ to me is my personal spiritual Hero. He died on the cross for my sin at birth (Romans 5:12) and because I am also a sinner by choice (Romans 3: 10-11). God sent his only son Jesus Christ to be my personal Hero because he created me and loves me (Colossians 1:16). God also sent Jesus Christ as my personal spiritual Hero because I can not earn the gift of heaven or God’s love because it is a gift from God though faith in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2: 8-9).
I was born again when I chose to love God and believe in Jesus Christ.

No comments: