Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday

Today I searched jobs and found 5 to apply to. I am running out of jobs that I think that I can do to apply to. I see a lot of accounting, medical, and engineering job positions. I do have two years in a "Jr." engineering field with only on the job training completing government reports and stuff....I believe if I can do that than I can do just about anything. Maybe I can fly the space shuttle or be a surgeon. Ha ha.. I have even tried babysitting but I only received one response back and they believed that I was too "over qualified" to be a babysitter. But then I have to stop thinking about all that not so good stuff and be thankful that I had the chance to work 3 days in a row substituting last week and that I have one day of work this week.

No comments: