Thursday, May 7, 2009

24 Randsom Things about Myself

25 Random Things about Myself

1. I am an only child. I do not like iit.
2. I was in the Oval Office at the White House during the Reagan Administration.
3. I drove from California to Ohio on Route 66 once.
4. I would love to have at least one child.
5. My goal is to become independently wealthy. I am working on a few crazy ideas.
6. In elementary school I played the violin.
7. I was on the swim team at the West End YMCA in high school.
8. 2 years ago this February I totaled my sexy car, a 1998 gold Chrysler Sebring convertible, on the freeway, on my way home from the chemical plant.
9. I use to party hardy. I still have my moments sometimes.
10. I was named after the Neil Diamond song Sweet Caroline!
11. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats.
12. In high school, I was a member of the Drama Club.
13. I love God!
14. I love to travel.
15. I love to teach.
16. I love to have fun.
17. I have 6 best friends.
18. My favorite memories so far are when I rafted down the Colorado River from the base of Hoover Dam, saw my best friend Kulwant for the first time in like 13 years and my Hawaii trip.
19. My saddest moment was when my best friend Carrie moved away to IL when I was in Jr. High School.
20. I went to Hawaii when I was 16.
21. I went to my senior high school prom with the chicken pox.
22. Last year (2008) was our 75 McPherson Family reunion (on my Grandma's side of the family). Our family reunion is on every Fourth of July.
23. My dad was on the team that built the first CAT scan at the Cleveland Clinic.
24. I have been to 34 out of the 50 states.

No comments: