Sunday, February 8, 2009

Obama's Presidential Limo


My cousin Tyler with Obama's new Presidential limo. Obama was in my Uncle's and Cousin's hometown in VA the other day. While Obama was delivering his stimulus package speech, they got to chat with the secret service and check-out the new limo.My Uncle has connections. Interesting fact about myself. When I was like 8 or 9 years old, I was in the Oval Office during the Reagan Administration. My Uncle was only allowed to chose one person and he picked me.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

How cool is that!!! He'll remember that all his life. Awesome. Doing a little blog walking this am, and see we have some things in common, Ohio, Travel, volunteering. I've got a new travel page, stop in...and a charity type page too.

Welcome mats always out,
Sandy