Friday, February 27, 2009

Career Fair

Today I went to a career fair. Unfortunately, there were only a few jobs that I would be a good match for. I would love to be the lucky person that gets the opportunity for a paid internship for computer programing. It was soooo crowded and hot. I am just happy my pantie hose stayed up...ha ha. It is a mess because people that are educated and people that are not-educated are all hurting to find jobs. Now is not the time to play "politics". Our economy is not in any shape to be giving all this money to those companies that sponsored Obamas campaign. Those companies/people should have "donated" with the intentions of "giving without getting anything in return". I believe stimulus will only occur if the money goes into the American's pockets to spend or pay bills or to save...all those actions are necessary to a healthy economy. Now is also not the time to have all these "earmarks" or special interest projects...especially when everyone is hurting...and when some of those projects are just plain stupid...even the rich.

No comments: