Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Sunday

Besides searching for work and substituting I decided I am going to start feeling good about being unemployed...no matter what people say or think. I have been feeling kind of hopeless and worthless and down on myself. I started a few household projects that I have been putting on hold for a long time. I went through my closet and drawers and reorganized my wardrobe. I am almost done with my photo project that I have been wanting to organize. I must have organized 600+ photo prints into photo albums and Sterilite plastic storage containers over the last several days. One photo album held 300 pictures alone. I put that project off for so long that it was soooo overwhelming. That is not like me. I like to get things organized and into "it's" proper spot so I know where things are at when I need them. I like to be prepared! Besides I lose a lot of time in a day just searching for things I can't find...and that adds up per week and per year etc. My next big project is to organize my computer files, folders, and photos. That will probably take about 3 weeks. I have stuff from 2000-2009 to organize. I am not looking forward to doing it but I am looking forward to feeling good about it once it is done. It is going to be a lot of work. This photo project inspired me to work on a cool new post. I hope to get time to work on it tomorrow. Since I have been out of work, I am a lot more computer literate. I taught myself how to create a web site and to create a blog....I know I have a lot more to learn though. I am addicted! :) I love learning how all this techy stuff works. I have a lot of good ideas...and I like to think I am pretty good at it too.

No comments: